The Piano Bug Music School Covid Safe Policy
For Students and Families
We am so excited to reopen our doors and cannot wait to see our students and families back and making music again. However, due to social distancing and current restictions due to COVID-19, we ask that families adhere to the following requirements:
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your class and leave once your child's class is complete.
- Only one adult per child is to attend the class.
- One entering and leaving, all adults and children must use hand sanitiser.
- Adults must sign the attendance sheet on arrival.
- Please do not attend class if either yourself or your child is unwell.
- No food is to be consumed in the music school.
- There will be minimal chairs available for waiting. Please adhere to social distancing requirements (children are exempt from this).
- Instruments will be provided and will be cleaned after every class.
- Soft toys and scarves are to be brought from home.
- Children must always be accompanied to the toilets.
Our Music School and Team
Your health and the health of our teaching team is our priority. For your peace of mind, these are the Covid-safe measures we are taking:
- Staff will not be permitted to teach if unwell. The class will wither be run by another teacher, rescheduled or held online.
- All instruments will be cleaned after use and there will be no sharing of instruments or equipment.
- Surfaces, floors, bathrooms, door handles will be cleaned regularly during the day.
- Cleaning materials are those recommended by NSW Government for use in relation to COVID-19.
- Covid safe policies are inline with the NSW Government recommendations and requirements.